FEATURES OF OUR COLLEGE LIBRARY:
- a digital catalogue (with the help of koha acquisition) is there in the library to help the students find out the books easily they require.
- each book has an access and call number.
- free wi-fi is a available in the library premises.
- the library premises are under cctv surveillance for monitoring purpose.
- meetings are held by the library committee at regular interval to address and solve various problems regarding library.
- regular purchese of book as recommended by different department.
- fire extinguishers have been installed in the library premises for ensuring the safety of the library books.
LIBRARY TIMINGS: MONDAY TO SATURDAY – 10.00 AM TO 5.00 PM
- only members with valid library card are allowed to borrow books.
- students have to show their identity card for using reading room.
- on entering the reading room every user has to write his/her name in full with arrival and departure time in a particular register.
- silence must be maintained in the library.
- before entering the reading roomall the personal belongings must be kept outside the library.
- using mobile phones are strictly prohibited in the library.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ALLOWED TO MEMBERS:
- Students: 1 book for 7 days
- Teachers: 5 book for 3 months
- Non-teaching staff: 2 books for 7days
- For reissuing any book the borrower has to show the book in the library.
- Magazines and journals are not allowed for home issue.
- Rupees 1/- (one) per day is fined for late returning of the library books by the students.
- In case of loss of any borrowed book the borrower has to pay the current price of the book.
Library Staff: SRI HEKMAT ALI MONDAL (LIBRARY ASSISTANT (GUEST))